Links can be thought of as as “Votes” to determine the popularity and relevance of your website. The more votes you have, the better your site is deemed to be.
One “key” difference from the voting process is that all links are not equal. Relevant links from authoritative sources, and with diverse anchor texts work best.
Unfortunately, many fly-by-night SEO Agencies abuse this tactic to generate artificial links from all sorts of sources. You may get a short term bump in ranks and traffic, but put your website and business at serious risk.
The end result is algorithmic penalties like Penguin, or worse, manual penalties imposed by the Google Web Spam Team.
The only way to get beneficial links is to "earn" them with high quality value added content, and outreach program to place them in appropriate, manually vetted locations.
These links benefit you in two ways:
- You get brand exposure, and qualified traffic, which can actually click and become a qualified lead (or sale)
- When search engines note qualified traffic coming your way (and taking positive actions, as reflected in dwell times, engagement), they will actually give weight age to such links, which reflects in your rankings.
Based on our experience, 1 thoughtful good quality link outweights 100 poor quality, random links. In fact, links from the wrong neighborhood can actively taint your website, and tank your rankings.
When you come to us for links, we do the following:
- Analysis of your BackLink Profile with data from Ahrefs, Google Search Console and other sources
- Competitor & Keyword Analysis
- Anchor Text Distribution Analysis
- Identification of Toxic Links, and proactive Disavow in Google Search Console
- Updation of NAPW (Name, Address, Phone and Web URL) in all local directories in case of inconsistencies
- Claiming Social Media and Business Listings for linking opportunities, in addition to profile building
- Creating value added content, and it’s distribution, to naturally attract high quality links
We DO NOT Sell link building in terms of packages with "X number of links", which is a common industry practice. Such activities are not in your best interest. We sell Link Building as an integrated service, to get you maximum benefit in a white hat manner.
Hence, our link building services are closely tied in with our Content Marketing Services, as well as audit and disavow of toxic links.
Once bad links created in the past are purged or disavowed, we will create fabulous content, using the skyscraper technique, and ensure you get maximum benefit and exposure from it, so that you attract links naturally, and consistently over a period of time.