Website Development & Testing
A Website may be a corporate site, a startup or an E-Commerce Store, but the right usability-centric design can make or break any such web property.
Whether you are looking to get a new website developed, overhaul an existing one, or start from scratch, we will have a perfect solution for you. We have been designing websites since 1996, and know what it takes to have the perfect online presence.
- Platform Selection : The correct choice of platform can literally make or break your business. We will ask you questions in detail, and then suggest a CMS or technology which is right for you.
E-Commerce Websites (which are classified as Your-Money-or-Your-Life by Google) : We will study your projected number of categories, products, registered users, marketing and content plan, need for advanced functionalities, and recommend either a self hosted solution (Magento, Cs-Cart, Woocommerce), or a SAAS solution (Shopify, Bigcommerce).
We will transparently guide you with our detailed thought process, so you don't get "locked-in" to a particular solution down the line, and make sure complexity is well balanced with growth headroom and functionality.
Non-Ecommerce Website : We will recommend from WordPress, Wix, or a HTML + CSS Static Website depending on your business needs. We will also recommend Geo-Optimized, SSD & CDN enabled hosting chosen according to the location of your customers.
- SEO Friendly Website Structure & Navigation : We will create a well-optimized structure for your website, so you are able to levarage the power of SEO and natural organic growth, along with a great user experience.
- Category & Product Entry (if needed) : If you wish, we can also input the categories and products on your store, complete with product descriptions, and images. We can also do upkeep on an ongoing basis.
- Responsive, Mobile Friendly Design : 7 out of 10 visitors to a website access them via a mobile device. We will create and test your website in all common resolutions and devices, to make sure it looks great for each and every visitor.
- Load Speeds : We make sure that the website loads fast in all target countries and for user devices by optimizing HTML, CSS, Images, and Time to First Byte, amongst other things. We use tools like Google PageSpeed Insights, Gtmetrix, Pingdom and more to ensure your site’s loading speed.
- User Acceptance Testing : We will give you and your team access to a pre-launch version, and will guide you on testing from a user perspective. We will then take your feedback, so as to fine-tune, and iterate.
- Go-Live : We will launch the site as per a carefully agreed-upon window to minimize disruption. We will ensure to follow key processes like a) Submission of revised Sitemap in Google Search Console b) 301 Redirects to ensure rankings migrate smoothly and c) Removing any unintended noindex tags from live version. We believe in planning as a means of a smooth website launch.
- Usability & Bug Analysis : Post launch, we will monitor your new website with session tracking & heatmap tools to finetune UI/UX as well as Conversion Rates. This process will make your website a well oiled, conversion focussed machine!